Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Fall.

Hello all! Can you believe that it is already September? Before we know it, all the leaves will have turned orange and will cover the streets. In some areas, leaves have already fallen! I can hardly contain my excitement! I guess it's a good thing that I have this blog, riiiighhhhtt?

For the past month, I have been wearing mainly jeans and sweaters in an attempt to trick my mind into believing it's fall. Luckily, the weather has been cold on some days, so I'm not that crazy. However, I cannot wait for the weather to be chilly every day. There is something so different about the cold air in the fall. The air feels so crisp that it doesn't compare to the harsh air that accompanies the winter.

I love how hectic things become. After having a relaxing summer, people seem to be trying to get back into the groove of daily life. Starbucks becomes more and more packed as the weather permits hot coffee to be consumed. Of course, the fact that the Pumpkin Spice Latte comes out in the fall, is reason enough to live at Starbucks. If you haven't had tried the PSL, then you need to stop reading this RIGHT now, go to the nearest Starbuck's, and purchase it right now.... then come back and finish this post and tell me how amazing it is.

Also, I am a baby of the fall, so naturally I am going to love the fall. Another thing that happens in the fall would be the return of my favorite show.. Gossip Girl. Sadly though, this season, the sixth, will be the final season of Gossip Girl and will only last until December. I will cry. Okay. I am sorry that I am boring you to tears with my girly obsession. Hey, we're all have that one guilty pleasure that might be kind of embarrassing!

The fall is by far the best time of the year. This is a fact. I cannot wait to spend my first fall in New York. I heard that it is absolutely b-e-a-utiful. I wonder if it will compare to Tennessee? I guess I will find out. :) And when I do, all you beautiful people will be reading about it, don't you worry.

So,  I have three tasks for you...
1. What is your favorite thing about the fall? Leave a comment telling me what you love about this fantastic time of the year!
2. Also, tomorrow will be my last daily blog entry, so what would you like to read about? My entry about the dorm has been the most read, so what would YOU like to read about?
3. Listen to the Broken Social Scene. They are perfect for studying and are perfect to listen to during the fall time. :)

There, you have received your tasks... READY. SET. GO!

25 comments:

  1. I looooooove fall! NYC in the fall is absolutely lovely (the only thing more-so is during the holidays when everything is lit up for christmas!)

    My favorite fall activies are:
    - Walking through parks when the leaves turn - honestly, Central Park never looks better.
    - Going to see the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade floats get blown up the night before. It's awesome, but it gets kinda chilly so PSLs are a MUST ;)
    - WEARING FRUMPY SWEATERS AND KNIT HATS! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh. I cannot wait for Christmas time to get here just for that reason. I heard that everything is super festive!
      I need to see the Macy Thanksgiving Day Parade!!

      Delete
  2. My favorite thing about fall is the sweater weather and wearing comfy clothes. I also drink more tea in the fall and who doesn't love tea? And your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about the Fall is the Tennessee sunset between the trees... The light glaring off the color changed leaves.. Just absolutely beautiful.. Though I never had a PSL, I'll just take your word for it, on how amazing it is... :D Plus I love your blog, it gives me something to read every now and then... From a fellow classmate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, why you no share your identity? :( Anyways, that's a great response! Tennessee sunsets are absolutely the best!!! Thank you for reading. :)

      Delete
    2. I'm not the kind of person that would say something like that, (according to way people see me on the outside) but I love nature... Mostly after the sun is setting or when it is covered in snow... But anyways enjoy New York, because I'll be reading about everytime you post! ;D

      Delete
    3. Aww, you shouldn't care what people think about you! Besides, if they are reading my blog, I doubt they'll think anything of it. You should message me on Facebook! I'm seriously curious as to who you are. In any case, I appreciate that you read my blog!

      Delete
    4. You know who I am already... But you only know the outer me.. :P I will tell one hint for now, but I can only tell you riddles to make it more interesting... :D I play an instrument that can be caught professionally, but pronounced differently. What is it? I hope it isn't to difficult..

      Delete
    5. Hahah. I have no idea. I'm not the best at riddles. D:

      Delete
    6. Oh no... D: but I can't really tell you who I am.. I don't know how to explain it but I think you would be a little disappointed if you knew who I was... :P and I forgot to mention, you're welcome.. :) I appreciate you responding to my comments.. :D

      Delete
    7. I'm really curious! You can't just not tell me! Ahaha. Do I, for sure, know you?

      Delete
    8. Maybe not, but maybe time will tell... :P Yes, you for sure, know me... ;D But we never really talked much...

      Delete
    9. Did you get the riddle? haha XD

      Delete
    10. Hmm. Did we have any classes together senior year?

      Delete
    11. Yes, just one... But I won't tell you which class... haha :P

      Delete
    12. I'm assuming Economics/Government? :P

      Delete
  4. My favorite thing about the Fall is that it is one season away from Winter! I love how it cools down at night. Perfect time to go outside and stare up at the sky and hang out with friends. :) I would so love to be in New York right now! Oh, and PSL... It is THE BEST IN THE WORLD! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, winter is fun! However, I'm not super excited for winter in New York. It is the best!! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and thank you for reading. :)

      Delete
    3. My sisters would tell me stories, when I was younger, about how they would jump off the roof of the house into the snow and build dinosaurs and a bunch of crazy stuff when we lived up there. My dad said really no matter how much it snowed they still had school up there. Where as down here in Cheatham we get out for a couple of inches, lol. Yes ma'am! I enjoy all the ones I've read!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally jealous of you being able to experience fall in NYC. I think the thing I love most about fall is the leaves all falling from the trees. Oh! And bon fires, I love being able to make smores and grill stuff over the fire. Ahh, and I'm a fall baby too, so it's my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete